The funding was cut and now I can't go. I got the email this morning... And I had to leave my music class because I couldn't hold in my absolutely wonderful emotions anymore.
I just can't se how the government can deny such an awesome CANADIAN educational experience! How often do you get the chance to see you own country with new friends? How often do you get the to experience volunteering in another community?
How often does one get a chance to find a different way to live? I was looking forward to this! To be honest, I would love to waltz up to a over government office and hick eggs at the building... But that rarely accomplishes anything.
There is seriously something wrong with our government right now... They always talk about how they support Canadian education, and all that jazz. How is sacking the funding for both Katimavik AND the school board considered "supporting the educational rights of Canadian citizens"? Way to go Government! Congratulations! You managed to fuck up again! I guess that means that it is time for everyone in your office to party right? It seems like that is all you guys are god for; fucking around with the citizens of your country!
Thanks again for ruining my educational experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment