I thought that I would be able to fill all of those petition forms. I guess I could have if I didn't have to leave...
My mom pretty much chased me out of her house. She let her boyfriend act like our father... So in turn, he essentially called me stupid, told me that I wasn't doing the dishes right, and that he was going to watch and make sure I did them right. I have never felt more terrified in my entire life. He sat there and watched for half an hour, just to make sure that my brother and I didn't escape from the kitchen.
He could have helped us, or left us to finish them in silence like he usually does, but no... He had to make sure that everything was done his way, and no other way.
He always does stupid things like this. He is always telling me that it is my job to clean the house. Even though all he does is sit an do nothing all day. For the longest time, he kept telling me that I had to get a job so I could stop mooching money off of my mom. He is the one who doesn't have a job. I work at least twenty hours a week, and I have school on top of that. I buy every thing myself, and almost never ask for money.
All of this started up again when they fund out that my Katimavik trip was cancelled. When I told them
I was leaving for that trip, they started acting kinder and they actually helped me with the house work. As soon as my mother found out and questioned me about the status of my trip, everything started to revert back toy the way it was before...
I feel so bad leaving this petition to Sean... I know that other friends said that they would help us gather the signatures, but I was the actual volunteer. I knew almost everything about this program. I feel like I am abandoning the whole idea, which I don't want to do. I can probably gather some signatures when I am out here, but not as many as I would if I was in town.
I don't know what to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment